Franchising Opportunities Online
Today, franchises are more than bricks-and-mortar businesses. Some are home based; some are online. Let’s look at a few options. Note: Please due your own due diligence regarding these opportunities. We researched as much as possible and believe them to be legitimate, but legitimate doesn’t always mean profitable. You can do the same. You have to remember that everything online is not always legitimate and you must do your own research too.
* Abrakadoodle – This is an after-school or in-school art program. Your job here is to hire, train and supervise teachers who will take art programs to local area schools and daycares. While this is a home-based franchise and a lot of things can be accomplished online, you will need to hire people to go to the schools to do the art programs.
Link – http://www.abrakadoodle.com/
* Kitchen Tune-Up – Do you have an eye for makeovers? If so, this might be a great choice. Your job is to hire people to do the work while you supervise and train. Plus, the main job is to market your business in your area. You can work from home and the overhead is low. This company has been around for over 29 years.
Link – https://ktufranchise.com/
* Entrepreneur – This website has several lists of franchise opportunities that are legitimate. They will include the start-up cost, how long they’ve been in business, and other factors to help you find some options. Even though this is a well-known magazine, always check out each opportunity thoroughly.
Link – https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246415
* FranchisesForSale.com – Sometimes you can save money by buying a franchise someone else wants to leave. They don’t always want to leave due to being unsatisfied. Sometimes they want to leave because they want to retire or for health reasons.
Link – https://www.franchiseforsale.com/
* FranchiseOpportunities.com – This site is set up in a very friendly manner. You can search by niche, state, cost, and more. The site is free to use and gives you a lot of information to consider. Plus, you can add a request to your basket to get more information.
Link – https://www.franchiseopportunities.com/
* The Franchise Mall – You can find some lesser-known franchise opportunities on this site, for example Office Evolution Franchise. This is a turnkey office space opportunity. They set up the system for you so you can worry about marketing your offering.
The Frachise Mall – http://thefranchisemall.com/
Office Evolution – http://www.officeevolutionfranchise.com/
* Juice Plus+ Virtual Franchise – This is a franchise that allows you to sell Juice Plus+ products to people online and off. It combines franchising with direct sales and other elements of business that work well.
Link – http://www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com/
* Brightway Insurance Franchise – If you’re interested in building an insurance business, this is a franchise that lets you start and earn a profit faster. You will need the proper licensure before applying.
Link – https://www.brightwaydifference.com/
* WSI – Want a digital franchise? This is a digital marketing firm that will allow you to use their trademarked secrets to run your own business so that you can help local businesses market digitally.
Link – http://www.wsicorporate.com/
This is a very short list of franchising opportunities online. It’s not comprehensive but it’s just to show you how many different types of opportunities there are. One advantage of buying into a franchise is that you will have no reason to create systems and procedures. They are already in place, you’ll get training and you can get started making money faster without the huge learning curve.